Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sorry my blog is all over the place. I just haven't figured this whole thing out. Usually I don't have time to sit down and do things like this, but this time i have a schedule that allows me to have time to myself and be able to get things done before Matt and Jace get home. Well, we had one last camping trip before we left. In these pictures my brother Ryan, Nephews Anthony 10 and Jalen 9, and my son Jace are all hanging out at Black River.
The boys are trying to figure out a way back to the side of the river. The water started to run down faster when they crossed over so nobody wanted to go. Ryan was calling them sissies and so Jace got mad and tried but couldn't get enough courage to walk. So eventually i had to walk over and carry them across. Ryan and Matt won't let that drop, they tease them when ever they can.

While the boys were hanging out my brother and i went and fished. It was fun but my brother always insisted to bait the hook for me. AHH what a thoughtful brother.

No comments: