Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who remembers the movie BIG!





For all those who remember the movie BIG this is the piano that he (Tom Hanks) jumped and played on. It is located in one of the biggest toy stores in the world called FAO Swartz. We also got a chance to go to the New York Public library. It was the biggest and prettiest library I have ever seen in my life. They also had a hallway that was dedicated to the history of the New York Yankees. It was really cool, I was able to take some pictures of the hallway whitch features Mickey Mantle and his teamates. The day flew by so fast for us before we knew it, it was night. I took one last picture of Time Square before we got on the subway.

3 comments:

Romero's said...

That is sooo cool!!! I am saving my money so I can come and visit! I miss you all very much.

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Wow! I loved that movie! I am so glad you guys are visiting all these cool places so I can see the pictures!

Michelle and Javier said...

Crystal! How are you guys? You look great! Just wanted to say hi and I'm totally adding you to my blog now :)