Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Post without pictures.
Well we had a great Thanksgiving. My parents flew up here and spent the whole week with us. It was so nice to see family. Well I didn't take any pictures of Thanksgiving. I did take pictures of the statue of liberty again. I know that I will be visiting her many times because when we get visitors that is the first thing they want to see. I took pictures of my parents in front of Miss Liberty and at Ground Zero. It was great having them here! Love you mom and Dad very much. Thankyou for coming.

2 comments:

Romero's said...

Where is your pictures

Anonymous said...

Belshes,
Dad and I had a great time in New York! Thanks for taking the time to show us the "sights" of New York and the wonderful Broadway Show of "Little Mermaid." Dad is talking about visiting New York again! Perhaps we'll take Anthony and Jalen on a summer trip next year to visit Jace. See you then!