Friday, July 17, 2009

Cadence Renee Belshe!!!!

Hi Everyone we are proud to show off our beautiful little girl Cadence. Let me tell you how the day started off. It was July 13th and It was Matts BIG day For His Medical Board Exam. His boards were going to take 9 hrs. It started at 9am and ended at 6pm. I woke up that morning with Contractions at 430 in the morning. I was timing them and they were coming every 20 min. I layed in bed for 2 more hours knowing that Matt was getting up soon to get ready. I didn't say anything to him because he already had alot on his mind. He got ready and left to take his test. All day long I was having contractions that were getting closer, but I was determined to hold out for Matt. My parents are here and they kept telling me to just lay down and relax so i wouldn't dilate fast. I layed on the couch all day until Matt returned. As soon as Matt walked in the door I asked him about his test and then told him we needed to go to the Hospital because i am going to have the baby. We arrived at the hospital and they checked to see how far I was dilated. I was dilated to a 4 and they took me too the delivery room and started the process. Cadence Renee Belshe was born at 142am as was 7lbs 1oz and was 19 inches long. I had an excellent delivery. The hardest part was that Jace was unable to see his sister until we brought her home. They didn't allow kids under 14 in the nusery because the swine flu. It was hard for him because he wanted to see her so bad. He was asking My parents to sneak him in. I felt so bad. He was pretty good after Matt explained to him why he couldn't see his sister. The picture I posted was the first time he held her and saw her. I keep on telling Matt he's lucky he finished it all in one day. He is very tired in these pics.
Thank you everyone that called and sent messages we really apperciate it all.




16 comments:

Danilee and Kaden said...

Congratulations Crystal. She is Beautiful. Glad to hear everything went so well for you.

Heather said...

Yeah! she is so adorable. Jace looks like a happy big brother so cute. i am so glad that you and the baby are doing good. Glad that your parents were there with you. Good luck with the new one, cant wait to see more pictures.also i hope matt did good on his test. tell your parents i said hello.

Josh n' Meagan said...

Congrats on the beautiful baby!

Michelle and Javier said...

Congrats! She's so beautiful! Your parents look the exact same too! :)

Jaime said...

Congrats! She's adorable and has a beautiful name!

Seth and Angie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. She is adorable. I think she looks a lot like you. I'm glad you were able to hold out for Matt to be done. Good luck!

Brant & Kacy said...

Congrats! She's a cutie!

Kristi said...

She is perfect! Congratulations!

Katlyn Papa said...

She's gorgeous! Congratulations to all 3 of you! What a day Matt. Glad you are all home and healthy!

Nicole said...

So cute! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

YAY! Congrats she is beautiful!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! What a great story to tell! Good luck with your new addition!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl! What a great story to tell! Poor Jace! It must have been so hard for him to wait! Good luck with your new addition! I can't wait for more pictures!

Johnson Family said...

Congratulations!! EXCITING... Glad you guys are doing good, she is adorable. I love her dark hair!

ms said...

I'm glad everything went well!! And now you have a beautiful baby girl to show for it all. What a DAY!

taryn said...

oh yay! she's precious! congrats to your fam!