Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Who does she look like??? 3 weeks old!!!

I'm very sorry I have neglected my Blog for a few weeks. As you read in my last post my lap top got a virus. Well any ways I am back to the blogging world and ready to show how much my little girl has grown. She is three weeks old now and is doing very well. She wakes up every 3-4 hours to eat and eats 3-4 oz. I haven't been able to dress her yet because she is too small for the new born clothes and to tall for the preemie clothes. The Preemie clothes fits in width just not in length so I haven't been able to take any pics of her all dressed up. :(
As for the rest of the family we are all doing good. I am getting use to waking up at night. Matt is getting use to sleeping right through the whines and cries of Cadence. He is in his 3rd year of Medical School and he is doing a rotation in internal medicine so he is on call alot, so I don't blame him sleeping through the night feedings. He does good when i have to wake him up to make the bottle or change the diaper, so I have no complaints for my tired husband. Jace on the other hand has been a HUGE help. He makes it so much easier. I have no regrets having them so far apart. Jace, Cadence and I will be going to Las Vegas for 2 1/2 weeks to visit Family this monh. We are also going to go to AZ to see my in laws. I haven't been out of New York for a year and I am defiantly READY!!!!




7 comments:

Julie said...

What a little cutie! Girls are so much fun!! Its good you have the help you need from both your guys.

Grandma Romero said...

Well, Cadence is a shoe in for both you and Tara. There is alot of resemblance in the pictures when you were at that age. Dad and I can see a lot of change in her appearance since we left New York! She definitely likes to eat. She has the same "cheeks" like you and your siblings had. I love her to death! She is so pretty or like dad says, "She is beautiful."

Heather said...

SOOOO cute! i agree with your mom she totally looks like you. i am so glad that you are all doing good. have fun visiting family.

Katlyn Papa said...

I think she is so stinkin' cute! Looks a lot like her big brother in the eyes! Girls are so much fun.
Katlyn can't wait for contacts, but I remember it being so hard to get them in the first time and they make you do it in the office with them all looking at you!
How exciting that you get to come visit. It's so dang hot right now! Cadence will be glad she doesn't fit into any of her clothes!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Congrats! She is a total doll. :)

taryn said...

how CUTE!!! hope you have fun in vegas with the fam! wish we could see you too!

Rylee said...

maybe we'll run into you here in vegas :) have a good trip!