Saturday, February 21, 2009

A GIFT FROM MY PARENTS!!!






Today my Parents sent us some money for a stroller. We don't really know what we are having so we picked something neutral. We noticed that the stroller here in NYC are very small and compacted. I guess it would have to be considering the amount of space there is on the subway or sidewalks. When we were back on the west coast the stroller seemed big and bulky. Well Mom and dad this is the one we picked OUT. Thank you so much, We LOVE YOU! I'm sure your grandchild will be happy!

5 comments:

ms said...

I think you'll be glad you have a more compact one because they aren't such a pain to cart around. My sister-in-law gave me mine (it's smaller too) and I love it.

Grandma Romero said...

I'm glad you picked out the car seat and stroller! The color will stand out in the fog, rain, or snow. You are right - the color is neutral for either sex. Hope you enjoy and make sure my grandchild takes many walks thru Central Park, Coney Island, etc. so that he/she may enjoy the sites of New York!
Mom & Dad Romero

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the pregnancy that is so exciting. I love the stroller its so cute for boy or girl. How exciting. Looks like you guys are doing good I just wanted to say hi!

Danilee and Kaden said...

That travel system is so cute. Yours is tiny compared to our huge one.

Benjamin and Brittany said...

WOW, I'm totally in love with your travel system...I love the colors so cute! congrats when are you due?