Saturday, May 16, 2009

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME!






Yesterday Matt suprised Jace with tickets to the Yankee's game. Jace is a HUGE Yankee fan! They were able to get tickets in between third base and home plate, in the second section from the field. They had amazing seats. Jace was excited because it was A-Rods first game back at home and he was sitting close where he can see him. They had a really good time and I was happy that they spent time together before Matt gets really busy in his rotations at the hospital.

3 comments:

Grandma Romero said...

Jace,
Those are pretty cool pictures your dad took of the Yankees game! I like your t-shirt but I like the Diamondbacks shirt the best. It's awesome that you got to see A Rod. I bet you had a good time with your dad. Hope to see you at a Diamondback game next time (joke)!

ms said...

Fun - my husband is a big Yankees fan, so he would be jealous of your boys getting to go. :) I hope you're feeling well - and I'm excited to see what this girly girl is going to look like!

ms said...

I meant to say I am excited to see WHO your baby will look like. :) It's late....