Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Update!!

Sorry about no pics. I will put one up as soon as i find my camera. Heres a little update of how everything is going. I am 33 weeks pregnant and made it past the time i delivered Jace. Its been 10 years since we had a baby so we are both nervous. Matt is still studing for his board exams and Jace is still in school until the end of June. Matt will be taking his test july 13th. I can't wait till its over. As for me I am still working. I hate it! When i get home i am so tired of being on my feet all day. I wake up about 300 every moring with my ankles aching terribly. There is no swelling but just the throbbing. I have to take a tylenol almost every night but my dr said that that isn't a good thing to do. Do any of you have any suggestions??? Oh and all you mothers out there that didn't have to work while you were pregnant. I ENVY YOU!!! LOL.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Pregnancy just isn't fun no matter which way you look at it!! Hang in there. I'm afraid the worst is yet to come! The last 4 weeks are AWFUL!a

Jennifer said...

My only suggestion is... quit your job lol j/k I wish I had some good advice to give you that would help but I don't besides hang in there not to much longer then you will have your sweet little girl. I bet she is going to be adorable! I took Tylenol quite a bit I had really bad restless leg syndrome I bet I took some everyday and my doc didn't have a problem with it. All doctors are different. Hang in there hope your last few weeks aren't to hard! You need one of those massage chairs that you can put your legs in and it will massage them my dad has one they are wonderful, tell Matt that's what you need ;) lol..

Heather said...

the last few weeks are torture but i loved being pregnant until those last 4 grueling weeks. i was swollen so bad that i just did everything i could to get him out. and sure enough he came 3 weeks early. maybe have someone rub your feet before you go to bed i bet that will help out a lot. hang in there you are almost done.

Johnson Family said...

Hey,
In response to your question, Yes I did and Yes it works Great for me!! GREAT, I've never had to work out afterwards due to nursing. I know its diffrent for everyone but it works for me.
I usually end up even smaller afterwards from nursing then what I started out as when I got pregnant. Guess it depends on what I gain too, I gained half the amount with my little girl as I did with Carter!!

ms said...

I worked (not as crazy of hours, and I'm sure much less stressful than your job) and I know the feeling. I am getting really excited to come to your blog in a few weeks and see the pictures of your new bundle! I hope the next month or so goes by fast for you. :)

becki said...

Hi Crystal! Congratulations on having a girl! One of each is soooo fun! You can email me and I will send you some pictures of wipey cases I have in stock. I haven't listed them in my shop yet... still trying to catch up. Thanks so much by the way, talk to you soon.

Heather said...

well all i did to get him out was walk like crazy. i went to my doctor appt that monday before and i was at a 3. i was so done and i was determined to get him out. plus he was big and so was i and swollen so thats why i was done. i didnt do any tricks just walked and my water broke the next day and had him at midnight it was so fast. thats all i got for you dont know if it will help but it totally worked for me. good luck and hang in there.