Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Double DIGITS!!!!




Today my AWSOME little boy turned 10 years old!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He is a really good boy, he loves sports, camping, fishing and being with family. He got lots of things for his birthday, but the big gift was a plane ticket to go see his grandpa and grandma in Las Vegas. My parents are going to take there three grandsons Camping and fishing. He was so excited to get out of NYC because it just won't stop raining. Its rained the whole month of June. I just wanted to post some pictures of my little boy! we love you Jace and hope you have a good time. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

Grandma Romero said...

Happy Birthday Jace!
Grandpa and grandma are eagerly awaiting your arrival. We are so excited to have all our grand boys with us as we go to Yosemite and the Redwood Forest. Grandpa will be taking all of you to the Merced River to fish while grandma will be cooking. I can hardly wait! Love you and I hope you have a very happy birthday!

Kristi said...

Hope he a had a good day! A 10 year old son?! Man you are getting old! :)