Friday, January 16, 2009

BABY BELSHE





Here are some pictures of the baby! I have friends in ultra sound so i get a scan probably every other week. I am so paranoid about making sure all limbs are there and making sure the heart rate is good. Its probably because I work in the Health Field and have seen so many cases of abnormal growth. I should really calm down!! Well I just got passed the first trimester. The morning sickness has let up some, but hasn't totally gone away. Matt and Jace have been really good to me, helping me around the house, cooking and cleaning. I really apperciate it! Here's Your Grandchild Mom and Dad.

5 comments:

Bret said...

Hey congratulations Belshe's! Brooklyn looks like quite an adventure. Good luck in NY-

Holly said...

I am so excited for you and Matt. I am also glad tht the baby is doing great. Keep letting us know how things are going.

Holly

Julie said...

Glad the baby and you are doing well! I got to go to Palmyra and Niagra Falls, and all that and I loved it! It was one of my neatest experiences. I love the winter pictures! I went in summer!

Katlyn Papa said...

Glad all limbs are there! Looks cute to me! Keep us updated when you find out what it is!

Jessie Lewis said...

Oh my gosh you're pregnant! Congratulations!