Tuesday, January 13, 2009

PART 1 of 2 Posts Niagra Falls & Palmyra






Well, on my last post I said we were not going to be doing anything for a couple of months, do to the fact these are the most coldest months. Well I was wrong! Matt decided to suprise us and take us to Niagra Falls. It was an AMAZING trip. We stayed In the Marriott in a suite with a AWSOME view of the Falls. I took one picture from our window in our room that I posted so all of you guys can see our view. It was VERY,VERY, Cold there. In one of the pictures I posted you can see how thick the ice is on the trees, the mist that is coming up from the falls were so cold that when it came down they were little ice chips. We stayed on the candian side and had so much fun. On the way back Matt wanted to stop and see one of his churches sacred sights, so we stopped off in Palmyra and he got down and took a tour of some of the sights. He took Pictures of them. NEXT POST

2 comments:

Krystin said...

such beautiful pics, especially in the winter! our family went back east several years ago and the experience was amazing. Good luck on your pregnancy, that is so exciting! kyle told me to tell you that we live right around the corner from where you grew up. we are in that brick house across from the negleys... just renting though. anyway, take care!

Katlyn Papa said...

Don't you love it there. We went during the summer & the flowers are unbelievable! Love the winter view. I would love to take our kids there someday!